Whether it is cooking, handiwork, decoration, or fashion, more and more of us have started a homemade project! The Do It Yourself has recently become a part of our daily life.
Whether you are an expert or a beginner, customizing or making a project by yourself became a hobby or even a passion. Looking for a better way to consume, the DIY trend is blowing up, especially since the health crisis and the various lockdowns.
The cosmetics are no exception! In search for personalized, natural, and efficient products, consumers want to be in control of what they consume or what they apply on their skin and hair.
So, why make your own cosmetics at home?
DIY: many advantages!
In cosmetic, the DIY purpose is to create natural care products adapted to our desires and skin needs while being safe in terms of composition and pleasant to use.
The homemade trend benefits from many advantages. By creating and customizing your homemade cosmetics:
- – You create and customize your cosmetic cares according on your skin type, your needs, and your desires.
- – You own and use a tailor-made care product, that looks like you and that meets your expectations.
- – You adopt an economical approach. Indeed, by personalizing your cares, you reduce waste. The various neutral bases are multi-purpose, customizable and adaptable to the whole family.
- – You adopt an ecological approach because you measure ingredients depending on the quantity you want to create; you use and reuse empty containers and adapt the recipes according to what you have at your disposal.
- – You perfectly know the composition of your care products thanks to a short ingredient list. For more security, be vigilant with the bases or raw materials you use and prioritize the certified Organic product and neutral bases.
- – Finally, you will be proud to have realized your own cosmetic product!
Start your DIY cosmetics with LENART HERBORISTE
LENART HERBORISTE offers a global concept dedicated to the DIY cosmetic, so that the home-made is accessible to everyone, in a quick, simple and secure way.
By offering you a complete range of neutral bases, essentials oils, cosmetic actives as well as an accessory kit, LENART HERBORISTE guides you in this adventure with recipes and advice to create your cosmetic safely.
The neutral bases can be used alone or as a DIY base to create homemade creams, washing gels, oils, and perfumed water by adding a few drops of essential oil concentrate and/or efficiency booster.
The DIY experience allows you to spend a fun and relaxed time. However, to fully benefit from the experience, some precautions must be respected:
- – Be sure to wash your hands and have a clean equipment and workspace.
- – Be sure to follow the recipes and dosages indicated.
- – Do not hesitate to test the product on your arm or elbow before use on your face of sensitive parts of your body.
- – Label and note the production date of your cares and store your products in a closed container away from light and heat.
To assure your safety and your well-being, all the LENART HERBORISTE recipes have been tested and approved by a competent independent laboratory.
Find all the good manufacturing practices here and in the “DIY Recipes and Tips” leaflet available in the accessory kit.
Find all the DIY range and the tested and approved recipes here!