Aromatherapy is the practice and use of essential oils. It allows to naturally promote the daily physical and moral well-being. The use of essential oils such as Lavender or Ravintsara is now a part of the daily life for many people in France.
What is an essential oil?
Obtained through a mechanical method, often by steam distillation, an essential oil is a liquid extract which concentrates the aromatic compounds of a plant. The aromatic compounds are the active principles of the plant that give the plant all its properties and its efficiency. These volatile molecules are odorous and powerful. They belong to specific chemical families with distinct properties.
Essential oils can be used in various ways:
- – By ingestion as dietary supplement or aroma, as a cure or daily depending on the essential oils you are using and depending on the speed of action. In order to profit from essential oil benefits safely, it is necessary to select essential oils with “dietary supplement” or “aroma” status.
- – By inhalation or atmospheric diffusion thanks to a woody or electric diffusor or on a fabric. You can also use essential oils in an indoor spray or in a pillow spray, to be diluted in a neutral base.
- – On the skin and/or the hair, by diluting essential oils in your creams or in a neutral oil to benefit from their cosmetic and olfactive benefits.
Essentials oils can also be used as synergy:
An essential oil synergy is a blend of different essential oils specifically selected for their complementary properties. By combining different essential oils, a synergy has a stronger and more focused action than an essential oil used alone. Essential oil synergies can be used by atmospheric diffusion, as a food supplement or as aroma only if its statute allows to.
Aromatherapy is an effective science which can be very strong (or powerful) and risky. In all cases, it is important to read the advice for use, precautions for use and recommended quantities of each essential oil used.
In order to take advantage of the essential oil benefits in complete safety, we recommend you choose quality and certified essential oils.
How to choose essential oils?
It is very important to select quality essential oils. To guide you, there are certifications such as the Organic Ecocert label or the EOBBD which allow you to make your choice safely.
LENART HERBORISTE is committed to respect strict quality criteria to offer you a safe and unfazed use of essential oils.
- – LENART HERBORISTE essential oils and synergies are 100% pure and natural, botanically and biochemically defined (EOBBD) and certified Organic by ECOCERT. LENART HERBORIST essential oils are classified as food supplement and aroma and certified Organic (AB) by ECOCERT.
- – They are packaged and analyzed in France. Their composition is analyzed by chromatography for each production to ensure lasting efficacy.
- – The essential oils are packaged in a blue bottle to protect them from light damage and preserve their effectiveness. The cap provides a child-safe closure.
- – LENART HERBORISTE Aromatherapy is developed under a qualified aromatologist expertise to enable consumers to practice aromatherapy safely.
Strong from its aromatherapy expertise since more than 60 years, LENART HERBORISTE offers today a complete range of essential oils and synergies certified Organic by ECOCERT as well as essences and dedicated accessories to be found here!